Shabby Blogs

Friday 15 May 2015

Fun foam caterpillar

Good morning all and welcome to Friday. Hope you have had a good week. Today's card is one I made for our cousins little boy who was one yesterday. 


Again the idea came from Pinterest (here) I love how simple it is, so I just changed it a little to suit my style lol. 


I used fun foam for the circles and cut them with EK Success 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 inch punches. I raised them on foam pads and then drew in the feet and antenna by hand with a Fine Line Drawing Pen.


The number 1 is cut with an Xcut large number die set. I tried lots of different colours but eventually ended up colouring a piece of white textured card with a black alcohol pen. 


The Happy Birthday is stamped with a Molly Moo set that includes loads of different words and sentiments. 


The letters are from a Basic Grey Chipboard set that I won from Simon Says Stamp, and of course I had to give the caterpillar a smiley face and some googly eyes lol. 


Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!