Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Happy Anniversary

As I mentioned previously, Monday was Jen and Alan's 14th wedding anniversary.  Now that they have seen all their cards I can share them with you.


This one was from me and is lifted from a design on Pinterest by glimmercraft.blogspot.co.uk.  I didn't use scraps for mine but I may take the idea for some of the ones I have in my scrap box.


I cut the pennants using the MFT stitched fishtail flags.  I could have used a script paper for the circles, instead I used a stamp and the off cut of white card from the centre panel.


The sentiment is a cut down version of a Lawn Fawn scripty sayings stamp.


I love this little card and was very pleased with the end product.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!