Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Nannan Frame

Good morning all, hope you had a good weekend. Today's project is one a friend asked me to make for her mum for her 50th birthday on Sunday. 


She sent me an image of something she had seen online and asked if I could make something similar. 


So I popped off down to The Range and picked up a big box frame and some wooden hearts from Hobbycraft and set to work. 


I printed the sentiment from the computer using a dark brown font on to Neenah Desert Storm Card from Crafters Companion. 


Then I wrote on the hearts with a Sakura Micron Pen in brown ink. 

A ribbon bow, some twine and a button and it was all finished.


 And I am pleased to say Zoe loved it and so did her mum. Hope you do too. 

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!