Shabby Blogs

Friday 1 May 2015

Poppy Patch

Good morning all and welcome to May, hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to a nice weekend.


Today's card is as close as I get to clean and simple. I actually managed to resist the temptation to add anything extra ;o))


I used the Spellbinders Poppy Patch Die D-Lite, and cut it once in green card and then again in red card. Then I cut all of the heads off of the poppies on the red one and stuck them over the green ones with Cosmic Shimmer glue.


The sentiment stamp is from a Wplus9 set called Strictly Sentiments 1, and I stamped it with Lady Bug Memento ink. 


I finished it off by backing the panel with a piece of red card, then a piece of black to give it some depth. 


Hope you like it, have a great weekend, see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!