Shabby Blogs

Monday 11 May 2015

Workshop Embossed card

Good morning all, well that weekend flashed by. That's what you get for enjoying yourself lol. 

Anyway today's card is very simple indeed. I needed a few male cards as we have Jude's son-in-law's birthday this week. 


So again I turned to trusty old Pinterest as my own mojo has took off on holiday without me lol. I came across a very similar card that I liked so I recreated it with the supplies that we had. 


I used a Darice Workshop embossing folder and some bronze shimmer card for the background. 


Then I used white corrugated card across the centre with a plain piece of the bronze card. 


I added a metal tag brad and some dark green twine and then stuck this piece across the middle. 


Then I used a WPlus9 stamp set called Strictly Sentiments 1, stamped with Jet Black Archival ink and cut into a flag shape by hand. 


Then I added it all to a 7 x 5 card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!