Shabby Blogs

Thursday 18 June 2015

Birthday present

Good morning all, hope you are well and having a good week. 


Today's card is a very simple birthday card, that could easily be adapted to a male card, or anniversary or gift card etc. 


The idea came from Pinterest again, and I just adapted it to what I had in the craft stash. I used a 6 x 6 card blank and embossed half of a piece of white card with a daisy embossing folder. Then I used a piece of scrap glitter card to make the present.


The stamp is from the latest Studio Calico set and I heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. 


Then I used a piece of wide silver ribbon for the middle of the card, and a thinner piece of coordinating ribbon for around the present. 


Then I added a little silver bow and a couple of crystal gems to finish it off. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!