Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Simon Says Stamp - Smile card

Good morning all, hope you are well and having a good week. Today's card is made using a die from the Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit.


I wanted a simple card but with plenty of colour, so I went for a spray ink background. I used Mallow, Blue Cotton, Summer Haze, Purple Violet and Clover, Cosmic Shimmer Misting Inks.


I sprayed them randomly on to a piece of thick card, moving closer to the card with some and further away with others to give this effect.


Then I used the smile die from the SSS kit and cut it 4 times in different coloured card.


The sentiment stamp is from last month's SSS kit, but it was the size I wanted for this card.


I matted the sentiment on to a couple of pieces of the coloured card and then arranged them all on to the inked background


Then I added it all to a 7 x 5 card blank.


A little bit different so hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!