Shabby Blogs

Monday 15 June 2015

Window to the world

Good morning all.  Hope you have had a pleasant weekend.  Ours has been very busy with birthdays for two very special people.  

Saturday was our Mum's birthday and this is the card I made her from her youngest grandson, Joe.


I used a couple of dies that I haven't used before - the opening window and city scenes, which I cut down to fit in the window.  The night sky is a denim effect paper which I thought worked well.


The scene is a two part die. I cut one in black and the other in gold to make it look like the windows are backlit.


I cut the window a second time from some patterned paper and used the negative to act like wallpaper.  I then used a sentiment die and cut the words in black card.


I like the effect of all this together but it does make quite a thick and heavy card!

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!