Shabby Blogs

Thursday 27 August 2015

Birthday girl

Good morning crafty friends, hope you are having a good week. We are back from the Lakes and have been celebrating Alan's birthday with meals out etc. but now it's back to normal and back to work for Alan. I'm not back until Tuesday as it's a bank holiday on Monday here in the UK.


Today's card is one I made a few weeks ago now, but never got around to sharing it. I used the Lawn Fawn Finlay's ABC's dies to cut the Sister from turquoise polka dot card stock. 


Then I used an MFT die to cut the pierced strip for the word to sit on. I then stamped underneath this with a Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings stamp, using Jet Black Archival ink. 


The image is from a Lili of the Valley Artpad and I cut her out by hand. Then I added her to the edge of the card front, so it looks like she is walking on to the ledge. 


I layered the front on to another piece of the polka dot card and then added it all to a 7 x 5 card blank. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!