Shabby Blogs

Monday 10 August 2015

Happy stamp and die

Morning friends.  Monday again!

A while ago Jen and I got a stamp set in the Simon Says Stamp card kit which we both really liked.  Then a couple of weeks ago we found there is a die to match the large 'Happy' stamp in this set; so of course I had to buy it!!


The die is great to form the main element of a card.


Here I cut it from 3 different papers and stamped the birthday sentiment underneath.  The whole piece was raised on foam tape and added to a small card blank.


I then took  a  Ranger liquid pearls, in ruby red, and added random dots.

A nice, simple card to showcase a single die.

I love it and hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!