Shabby Blogs

Thursday 13 August 2015

MFT Pretty Bows

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. 


A quick post today as there isn't really a lot to say about this card. I used a bow from an MFT Stamps Blueprints set and cut it 6 times from different coloured card. 


Then I placed them on a piece of white card which I embossed with a Crafters Companion Patchwork embossing folder. 


I put all of this on a 7 x 5 pink card blank and then added little jewel flowers 


The sentiment stamp is from a Molly Moo set and is stamped with Rosebud Dew Drop ink. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!