Shabby Blogs

Friday 11 September 2015

Circles and squares

Good morning again.

This card was made for my mum to give to Jen's husband Alan.  I saw a similar card using layered squares and thought I'd use the idea but with circles.  It turned out to be more involved than I anticipated.


Stamping the letters and cutting them out was relatively easy.  This is Owen's ABCs stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn.
I cut a larger black circle then another in dark blue and layered the letters up.  Once I got that far I was going to use a larger circle but decided to use the MFT Layered Squares die set instead.  I then added them to a couple of layers of patterned paper.


None of that sounds complicated you might say, but believe me, lining them up wasn't that easy!!  It took me ages to get them straight and vertical.  Even then a couple have slipped a little.

Still Mum liked it, and so did Alan.  Hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!