Shabby Blogs

Friday 18 September 2015

Embossed flowers

Good morning all, are you looking forward to the weekend? I know I am. I'm hoping to get some rest this weekend, as this latest flare up is wiping me out !!!


Another really simple card today. This one I made for an anniversary, but it could quite easily be changed for a birthday or general card, by just changing the sentiment.


I used an embossing folder that has the flower and dots design on it. It also has a large flower at the top which I thought was perfect for cutting out. So I used a small Spellbinders Circle die to cut out the centre and then used a Lili of the Valley ready made sentiment to sit behind. 


I matted this piece with silver card and then added it to a 7 x 5 white card blank. Then I added a piece of pink polka dot ribbon and another sentiment from a Nitwit Collections stamp set.


Then all it needed was a few silver sequins to finish it off. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!