Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Christmas birdies

It's all about the Christmas cards at the moment.  I'm trying out lots of ideas and making batches of some of my favourites.  I'm not sure at the moment if this will be one of them!


The birds are from a Lawn Fawn stamp and die set called Winter Sparrows.  I coloured them with Copic markers and used Wink of Stella to give a frosty look to the branch and leaves.


I then used 3 sizes of stitched squares from My Favourite Things for them to sit on and stamped the greeting from the LF set below.


I might try different backgrounds for the birds and see if this sparks something, but at present I'm not feeling the love for this set!

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!