Shabby Blogs

Friday 6 November 2015

Frosted firs

I've seen a few cards where the crafter has inked over embossing.  I've even tried it myself, but when I saw a card on Pinterest recently that I loved, I decided to have another go.


I took a simple stamp of a fir tree branch and heat embossed it in true white embossing powder on to white cardstock.  I then blended Sky Blue and Teal Zeal inks by Memento to create a frosty sky.


I layered the panel on black and teal-blue and my card was almost complete.  I only had to add a die cut sentiment from Lawn Fawn and a few sequins. 


A simple technique but a beautiful effect.  I hope you agree.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!