Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Playful Penguins

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Can you believe we are in November? The weather has definitely taken a turn around here and there is a definite feel of winter moving in. Which is not great for us but is perfect for these little penguins ;o))


This was a really simple card to make. I started with an A6 card blank and then used some ready printed paper for the background. I have had this little pad of papers for ever and didn't think I would ever use most of them. But I'm pleased to say I found a use for at least one of them!


The penguins are from a Lawn Fawn set called Toboggan Together, and I coloured them with Copic markers. 


I cut a small piece of white card with a curve in to go across the bottom of the card, and then used some Fluffy Stuff by Woodware for the snow. If you haven't used this before it's really easy. You just apply it from the bottle wherever you want snow and then heat emboss it until it raises.


The sentiment is from the same stamp set as the penguins. I stamped it with Jet Black archival ink and then cut it in half so I could stack the words. 


Then I stuck the penguins on with foam pads to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!