Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Cat

Hello again everyone.  Ready for Christmas?  I'm just about there but need to get some wrapping done pronto, otherwise I'll still be at it Christmas Eve! Lol!

It may only be 3 days to Christmas but I don't have a Christmas card to share.  Instead this is another from Jen's birthday.


My daughter is called Cat so I chose this beautifully gold foiled cat image for her card to her Auntie Jen.  I'm not sure but I think it's from a Hunkydory set.


I chose a script background paper and a foiled sheet.  I then raised the cat image on foam tape before adding the heart and a sentiment.

This was a very quick little card and I love the shine on it.  Hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!