Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Polar Pals

Good morning folks, well it's back to the Christmas cards today. This one is made using the Avery Elle Polar Pals stamp and die sets.


I started by inking a background piece of blue card with a paler blue ink. Then I cut a snow bank with the Avery Elle Snow Caps die. 


I used a piece of patterned paper for the water and then added the polar bears and the ice float.


I coloured the bears with Copic markers and then stamped a greeting using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and a Tim Holtz Christmas stamp.


Then I added white gel pen all over the sky to give a twinkly/snowy effect and finished it off with a few sequins. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!