Shabby Blogs

Friday 8 January 2016

Christmas Cards catch up

Good morning all and happy Friday. I am ready for the weekend are you? I'm hoping to get some time in the craft room and catch up on the cards I need for this month, but will have to see how it goes lol.


Anyway, today's post is a catch up on some of the Christmas cards that I never got to post during December. 


I know you are probably sick of them but this is it for a while now lol. 


There is a real mixture here of Marianne Designs, Avery Elle, Lawn Fawn, Molly Moo and Tim Holtz, so I think I made good use of our supplies. 


Anyway, hope you have a good weekend. Take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!