Shabby Blogs

Monday 18 January 2016

Fairy dust

  Good morning folks, hope you have all had a good weekend. We have had a snowy one here in Sheffield but it's all going now, just very cold still. 


Today's card is one I made to send to a crafty friend last month. 


I used the Lavinia stamp set again to stamp the images and then heat embossed them with gold and silver embossing powder.


I stamped the sentiment that comes with the set with Jet Black Archival ink, and then used two different colours of Memento ink for the mushrooms, Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa.


Then I just layered the panel with gold card and put it all on to a 7 x 5 card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!