Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 12 January 2016

From Owl of Us

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. I made this card last year but only got around to posting it today. 


I needed something for a lady at work who was leaving the team, so I looked on Pinterest for inspiration. I saw a card with the saying "from owl of us" so went with that. 


The large owl is a Papermania stamp. I stamped it with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then coloured it with Copic Markers. Then I did a bit of paper piecing over its wings and the circles on it's tummy.


The smaller owls are from the MFT Stamps, Things With Wings set, again stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics. 


I used paper from a Trimcraft paper pad called What A Hoot. Then I made up the sentiment with some Molly Moo stamps and the Lawn Fawn, Finlay's ABC's dies. 


I had one little owl left over so I popped him on the inside. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!