Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Thank you cards

I have been playing with my watercolours again on some backgrounds.

I thought I'd use this one for a simple thank you card.


I die cut the word from my watercolour piece and then 3 more times from white cardstock, before layering together.


The background was stuck to a small note card made from cream pearl cardstock, before the word was dropped back in.


I added the sentiment and some silver sequins, then decided to add glossy accents to the word.


I think it turned out well so I made a few more to keep for future occasions. 


I just need to add the sentiment and final embellishments.

TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!