Shabby Blogs

Thursday 18 February 2016

30 day colouring challenge

So far this month I have managed to colour or paint something every day  following the Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin over at The Daily Marker.

IMG_0795

My day one image was this Tiddly Inks image called Wryn Spring Bling.  This was the original image.


This is what I did with her :)


I took some purple card and a paper from the stash to make this simple card.


The sentiment is from Studio Calico and is embossed with gold Colour Craft embossing powder.

She will now be added to my collection ready for the appropriate time to give her to someone.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!