Shabby Blogs

Thursday 11 February 2016

Cheers - on your Anniversary

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today is my Son and Daughter-in-law's 1st wedding Anniversary. I can not believe that they have been married a year already! it has absolutely flown by. 


Anyway, this is one of the cards that I made for the family to send to them. They are away in Lisbon at the moment so I really hope they have a fabulous day. 


I combined a couple of Clearly Besotted stamp sets for this one, I used the Raise A Glass Additions and the Mr and Mrs sets.


I stamped the corner stamp from the Mr and Mrs set using New Sprout and Cottage Ivy Memento Inks and then stamped the glasses with Galaxy Gold and Pearlescent Crimson Dew Drop inks. Then I heat embossed the glasses with clear embossing powder. 


I used a Spellbinders Adorning Square die to cut the panel out and then backed it with gold and deep burgundy card. 


I used a 6 x 6 card blank and embossed the front with an X-Cut Plaid embossing folder.


I put the main panel in the centre of the card front, and then added the heat embossed sentiment to one side. Then I just added a sprinkling of gold sequins to finish it off. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!