Shabby Blogs

Friday 12 February 2016

Ellie sends birthday wishes

Good morning all, today's card is one I made for my Daughter-in-law a couple of weeks ago. 


I love this little elephant set from Avery Elle, I think it is probably my most used image stamp. 


I stamped the images with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then coloured them with Copic markers. Then I cut them out with their matching dies, and added Glossy Accents to the balloons to make them shine. 


Then I used a stencil that came free with a magazine a while ago to make the border, straight on to a 6 x 6 card blank. 


I inked through the stencil with Distress Inks, Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac and Milled Lavender.


Then I stamped a sentiment using a purple pigment ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I cut it out with the MFT Stamps Stitched Banner dies.


Then to finish it off I added a couple of stickers to the balloons.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!