Shabby Blogs

Friday 5 February 2016

Silver Butterflies

Good morning all, hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to a crafty weekend. 


This card is one I made for a friend of my Son's to send to his mum on her 60th Birthday. 


I started by designing a corner floral arrangement with my Silhouette software. Then I printed it with the laser printer and foiled it on my Minc machine, using silver foil. 


I used a soft grey card as I wanted to keep to a very simple colour palette. I cut the card down to fit an A5 card blank and matted it with black card.


Then I stamped a sentiment using a mix of Simon Says Stamp and Studio Calico stamps, and heat embossed it with Ranger Fine Detail Liquid Platinum embossing powder. 


I stamped and embossed the Sizzix butterflies on white vellum, and then cut them out with their corresponding dies. Then I added the Mum banner to the bottom and finished the card off with a few silver sequins.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!