Shabby Blogs

Monday 1 February 2016

You're a star

Good morning all and Welcome to February. Hope you have had a good weekend. I have had a busy one again but very lovely too. We had a lovely meal out on Saturday night with family to celebrate my daughter-in-law's birthday from last week. We do enjoy it when we all get together. 


Anyway today's card is one I made to go to my grandson for his birthday last week. I must admit it's not one of my favourites, but I really do enjoy getting inky lol. 


I used the Lawn Fawn, You're a Star stamp and die set. I coloured the images with Copic markers and then covered them with Glossy Accents to make them shine. 


For the background I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in, Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean, Fossilized Amber, Tea Dye and Scattered Straw.


Then I went over the blue with a little bit of Dew Drop ink in Pearlescent Sky Blue, to give it a bit of shimmer.


I stamped the sentiments with a black pigment ink, and then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. 


Then I added it all to a 7 x 5 card blank. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!