Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Happy Birthday Chris

Good morning all and happy hump day, hope you are all having a good week. Today is our son Chris and my cousin Kirsty's birthdays, so happy birthday guys hope you both have lovely days.


This is the card that I made for Alan and I to give to Chris. I used our new Mama Elephant set called Up and Away.


I stamped and die cut the balloons and monkey on to plain white card and then coloured them with Copic markers. 


Then I cut a piece of pale blue shimmer card to fit a 7 x 5 card base and then used one of the Stitched Trio Borders dies from Mama Elephant to cut the cloudy sky.


I stamped the balloons again on to the sky and then placed the die cuts on using foam pads.


Then I stamped a sentiment from another Mama Elephant set called Ella and Friends and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.


I cut the sentiment out using MFT Stamps Stitched Banner dies and then finished the card off with a few silver sequins.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!