Shabby Blogs

Monday 21 March 2016

Lucky stars

Hello again friends.  I haven't made many cards lately as I've been super busy so most of the ones I have to share a a few weeks old!  This one is from my brother's birthday 3 weeks ago :)


I cut a star shaped die from a piece of white cardstock then returned the stars to the empty space.  This sound a lot easier than it was!  I fiddled about for ages to get the stars lined up again, but the effect was worth it when I'd finished.


Once I had everything lined up I stamped lots of smaller stars across the card using an ink which was the same colour as the background cardstock.


From the same colour I die cut the uncle three times and layered them together to give it some depth.  I thought the sentiment fit very well, what do you think?

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!