Shabby Blogs

Friday 18 March 2016

Roses for Rose

Good morning all, hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to a nice crafty weekend.


Today's card was the original card that I made for my friend at work. By the time it was finished I wasn't sure about it, which is why I ended up making the much simpler one from Monday's blog post. However my friend loved it so she ended up with both lol.


I used a Clearly Besotted and a Clear Impressions large rose stamp for the background piece together with a smaller rose cluster from Clear Impressions and the single bud again from Mama Elephant.


I coloured them all with Copic markers, and then matted the panel with lilac and olive green Coredinations card.


I then cut an MFT Zigzag Stitched circle die and raised it in the centre of the card on foam pads, and overlapped some of the tiny bud stamps.


Then I used the Simon Says Stamp cup die and a rose die from a magazine for the centre. I cut them from plain white card and then coloured them with Copics.


Then to finish it off I cut a small tag from an MFT Blueprints set and stamped a sentiment from the Mama Elephant Mini Messages set.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!