Shabby Blogs

Monday 28 March 2016

Three Amigos

Good morning and happy Easter Monday. Don't you just love 4 day weekends? they are the best, I think all weekends should be this long lol. That would make for much happier weeks ;o))


Anyway, today's card is made using the Mama Elephant set called The Three Amigos. I have wanted this set for some time now and eventually bought it on sale, yay. 


I  stamped the characters with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and coloured them with Copic Markers, then I cut them out with their corresponding dies.


I used a couple of the sentiments that come with the set and one from the Mama Elephant Mini Messages set, and stamped them with Jet Black Archival Ink.


I used a small shaped card blank and randomly stamped all over the front with a tiny arrow stamp that is also in the set, and then raised the three amigos up on foam pads in the centre.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!