Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Critters at the dog park

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is one I made a few weeks ago, for my Nephew's birthday. 


I can't share the ones I have been making this weekend, as they haven't gone to their recipients, yet!. So they will have to wait a couple of weeks. But never mind I have quite a few cards already made and sent that I haven't shared yet. 


Anyway, for this I used the Lawn Fawn, Critters at the Dog Park, stamp and die set, and coloured the images with Copic markers. 


I used an MFT Stitched Circle and inked it with Distress Inks in Crushed Olive and Tumbled Glass. Then I arranged the images on it and raised the dog on foam pads.


I used a couple of shapes from an MFT Blueprints set for the large banner and sentiment base, and a Clearly Besotted stamp and die set for the Birthday sentiment, which I stamped with Teal Zeal Memento Ink. 


Then I had fun making a stamped background, using some of the stamps from the set with London Fog Memento Ink, and then a few of the tennis balls in the Teal Zeal.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!