Shabby Blogs

Friday 29 April 2016

Fairy wishes

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week. Are you ready for the weekend? it's a nice long one if you're in the UK. Today is my beautiful Niece's birthday, and this is one of the cards I made for her. So happy birthday Cat, hope you have a lovely day sweetheart.


I used the Fairy Friends set and teamed it with the new Flower Border die, both from Lawn Fawn. 


I coloured the images with Copic markers and cut them out with their matching dies.


The green spotty card background came in the packaging of my Hero Arts, March Hero kit. I just thought it was too nice to waste lol.


I used an A2 note card and cut the sentiment from grey card using Britannia dies.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!