Shabby Blogs

Thursday 14 April 2016

Night sky

It's almost Friday.  Hang in there!

Today's card goes back to my watercolour sky obsession.  I love what you can do with a couple of paints.


Having added some blue paints and letting them dry (took forever!) I stamped and embossed some stars in white.  I love how they look against the rich blue.

It was going to be a galaxy originally but I decided to add a dark hillside and a lone hedgehog to the scene.  This little fellow is from the More Stories set by Avery Elle.


I coloured the hedgehog with Copic markers and added the whole panel to a black card base.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!