Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Altenew Layered Roses

Good morning all, are you having a good week? I hope so, and I hope you are getting some good weather wherever you are.


Today's card is made using those beautiful Layered Rose stamps and dies from Altenew. I still can't believe that these were free on the Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine.


We have been wanting to try some Altenew stamps for a while now, but every time we see some they are out of stock!!! But these ones are lovely. I had a little play with different inks and different colours, but really loved the blues.


I used an A2 card blank and then layered white card on the front. Then I used some blue flowered washi tape along the top.


I grouped the roses together and then stamped the leaves and cut them out. Then I arranged them around the flowers.


I used one of the greetings that came with the set and cut it out with an MFT banner die from a blueprints set, and then finished the card with a few sequins from Lucy's Cards, this mix is called Robin's Egg.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!