Shabby Blogs

Friday 20 May 2016

Balloons

Friday at last. Hope you've got some crafty time planned for the weekend! 


I was inspired by a few cards using very similar layouts to this, that I've seen on several blogs and Pinterest. This is basic stamping and so quick and easy to do. 


I used a balloon stamp from one of the Simon Says Stamp sets and stamped in lots of colours to create a background. I then stamped on the sentiment. 
Once this was on it didn't stand out enough for me so I re-stamped and embossed in black. 


I chose one of the ink colours for the matt, added a gold chevron and my card was complete. 
Hope you like it. TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!