Shabby Blogs

Thursday 26 May 2016

Masked message

Morning all

As you know I've been playing with watercolours lately.  Well  I decided to try an idea I've seen around a while - painting over masking fluid.


I used a water brush and filled it with masking fluid then tried to write  a message.  I love the look of brush lettering but I'm not very good at it.  Still this looked ok!


Once the fluid was dry I added an ombre effect with red orange and yellow paints from my Gansai Tambi set.  It took days for it to dry enough that I felt confident to remove the masking fluid and add a stamped sentiment.

I don't think it turned out too badly, do you?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!