Shabby Blogs

Thursday 12 May 2016

Mono floral

Hello again.  I'm back today with a very simple card based on a few beautiful floral creations I have seen lately.


This is a corner stamp we received free on a magazine a long time ago, so I don't remember which one.  Before I chose it for this card I don't think we had even opened it!

I stamped twice with black memento ink just slightly off the edge of my white panel.  As I knew I would be using one of these sunny yellow card blanks I decided to stick to a very small amount of colour in the flowers.


The die is cut twice from card stock which matches the blank.  The die is by My Favorite things and is definitely one of my favourites :)  I stamped the last part of the sentiment and added a few yellow sequins.


I'm really pleased with how this looks and intend to try some more similar designs.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!