Shabby Blogs

Thursday 5 May 2016

My Monthly Hero - March Card Kit

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. I was having a play with the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit for March. I have to say I love it :o))


I made this card for a friend who's birthday was last week. The flowers are from the Hero Arts kit, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copic Markers.


The Leaves are cut using a Sue Wilson die called Faux Quilled leaves, and then coloured with Copics. 


I used an MFT Stamps Cover Up die called Proof Positive, for the card front. I wanted it to look a little bit like a trellis.


Then I inked the background using, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves and a little bit of Dusty Concord Distress Inks.


I arranged the flowers on the front, added a WPlus9 sentiment and some small purple gems to finish it off.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!