Shabby Blogs

Friday 13 May 2016

Promise me...

Good morning folks, I hope you have had a good week. I'm looking forward to the weekend and getting some time to play in my craft room and relax.


Today's card is made with a quote from AA Milne, the author of the Winnie the Pooh books. I love this quote, I have it on a little wooden block in my bedroom, and It's nice to see when you're feeling a bit rubbish. 


As my lovely friend Debs left work last week, I made her this little card from me along with a couple of gifts. I printed the quote out from the PC on to white card and then cut it out with a circle die.


Then I coloured it with pink Copics to look a bit like a balloon. I used the Avery Elle, Ellie stamp set for the little elephant, and the flowers are from the Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends set.


I inked some linen card with blue Distress inks for the background and then cut different heights of grass from green card using the MFT Stamps Grassy Edges die. A touch of Wink of Stella on the balloon finished it off.


I hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!