Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Water colour and florals

Good morning again crafty friends.  I'm back today with the card I made for my daughter's birthday last week.




I painted the watercolour background a while ago but never found anything I wanted to use it for. Then Jen bought the monthly stamp kit from Hero Arts and I used one of the florals, as it just seemed to need a bright pink background, lol :)




I inked the stamp with angel pink memento ink then wiped a little off before over inking with rose bud.  This gives a slight two tome effect.




I cut out three of the flowers and added them on foam pads to my background for dimension.  I stamped a sentiment from scripty sayings and added a few clear sequins to finish. 

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!