Shabby Blogs

Monday 23 May 2016

Watercolour background Hero Arts flowers

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend and managed to squeeze some craft time in.


Today's card is made using that lovely set from the March My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts. I really, really love this set and wish I could get more of them. But unfortunately the UK customs charges just make it too expensive.


Anyway, I used watercolour paper for the background and did a wash and splatter effect with Jude's Gansai Tambi Watercolours.


I stamped, cut and coloured all of the flowers using Copics and some metallic watercolour and arranged them in a group on top of the watercolour background.


Then I used some leaf stamps from the kit and stamped them under and around the flowers and coloured them with watercolours. I also added a few little bees too.


The birdhouse die cut is from an MFT set called Things with Wings and I just happened to have one laying around on my desk leftover from a different card. 


So I added that and a simple sentiment to the front and then added another to the inside to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!