Shabby Blogs

Monday 9 May 2016

You are so sweet

Good morning all, I hope you have had a lovely weekend. Jude and I went off to the Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show at Newark yesterday. We had a lovely day out in the beautiful weather, and came home with a few crafty essentials :o))


Today's card is one I made for my niece's birthday. I used the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero March kit to stamp the flowers. I coloured them with Copic markers and cut them out with their matching dies. 


I used the Avery Elle Stitched Wonky Ellements dies for the front of the card and added the flowers in a cluster using foam pads to raise one up.


Then I stamped some of the leaves from the stamp set underneath and around the flowers by masking the flowers off first. 


The greeting is from an Avery Elle set called Simply Said and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


Then I added it all to a pale orange card blank and popped on a few sequins to finish it off.

Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you on Wednesday.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!