Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 17 May 2016

You're a classic

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good start to the week. Today's card is made using stamps from the latest Creative Stamping magazine.


I think this set is really good and I had this idea for a music card as soon as I saw them. I stamped a piece of A6 white card with the record stamp. Using Memento London Fog and Rhubarb Stalk inks.


Then I stamped a second one in the Rhubarb Stalk ink and cut it out with a 11/2 inch round punch. Then I layered it on top of the original using foam tape.


For the black record I used a pigment ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. It's a pity you can't see it on the pictures but it does have a really nice shine to it.


The musical notes and sentiments came with the set and I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and again the Rhubarb Stalk red.


Then I put it all on an A6 red card blank and it was done. The card was for my nephew-in-law, lol, for his birthday yesterday, so I know he liked it, and had a lovely birthday.


Hope you like it too, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!