Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 8 June 2016

16th Birthday

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week.


Today's card is one I made for a colleague at work. She wanted something for a young lady's 16th birthday, but, the only thing she could really say that she liked was one of our local football teams. Easy then lol.


Anyway, once I knew which team it was I came up with the idea of the owls as they are their mascot, and I used the clubs home and away colours.


I used an embossing folder for the background and then stamped the name with the Concord and 9th Sophisticated Script stamps. 


I used the Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday circle die for the sentiment and then coloured two owls from the MFT Stamps Things with Wings set.


The balloons are from a WPlus9 set called Whole Lotta Happy, and the numbers are from an MFT Stamps die set .


I added silver string to the balloons and numbers and then added the whole thing to a 6 x 6 card blank. Then I finished it off with a few clear dew drops.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!