Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 28 June 2016

25th Birthday Balloons

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today is my son's 25th birthday and this is one of the cards I made for him. I really can't believe that my baby is now 25, and currently away with his wife lol. He really can't be old enough!!!!! but anyway, happy birthday D, I really hope you have a lovely day xxxx


For this card I used the Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Frame for the background and then cut some balloons using the WPlus 9 Whole Lotta Happy dies. I used bits and pieces of paper from my scrap box for this.


I raised the balloons on foam tape and then added silver embroidery satin thread to each of them. I tied  a bow around the threads and then stuck these on to the card front.


For the sentiment I used the MFT Stamps Happy Everything die, and cut it from plain white card. Then I used some Copic markers with similar colours to the balloons to dot all over the word. I wanted the word to tone in but didn't want a solid colour and this seemed to work.


Then I used a birthday stamp from the Clearly Besotted Happy Birthday set to finish it off. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!