Shabby Blogs

Friday 10 June 2016

Happy pandas

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week. We have a busy birthday weekend to look forward to, with 2 birthdays over the next few days.


I have been busy making cards, but can't show them yet, so today's card is another that I made for my granddaughters birthday a couple of weeks ago.


I used the Pandamonium set from Mama Elephant and stamped the same image 5 times with different coloured inks. I used Memento Dew Drop inks in Bahama Blue, Tangelo, Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leaves and Rhubarb Stalk.


Then I gave them all balloons from a Lawn Fawn set and stamped letters on to them using another Lawn Fawn stamp set called Owen's ABC's.


I gave them all hats and a couple of them party blowers also from a Lawn Fawn set called Party Animals.


Then I used an over sized DL card for the base and covered it with spotty card and a thin strip of yellow washi tape.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!