Shabby Blogs

Monday 20 June 2016

Have a Magical Day in Fairyland

Good morning all and welcome to the start of another week. And for us another run of birthdays, starting with my great niece Charlotte Rose who turns 1 today. So happy birthday princess, hope you have a lovely day. xxxxx


Today's card is one I made for my granddaughter last week for her 8th birthday. I used the Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends set, along with a few bits and pieces from my leftover stash.


I cut the fairies out using there coordinating dies and coloured everything with Copic markers. Then I added clear Wink of Stella to the fairy wings to make them sparkle.


The tree and birdhouse are from the MFT Stamps set called Things with Wings. These were already cut and left over from a previous card, so I coloured them up and added them to the scene.


The big toadstool was sent to me when I bought some craft items online. It must be well over a year ago, so I can't remember who sent it, but it is lovely and fits right in on this card.


I added the grass cut with MFT Stamps Grassy Edges die and then hung the 8 from the tree to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!