Shabby Blogs

Monday 6 June 2016

One in a minion

Good morning all and welcome to the start of another week. We are now in the midst of major birthday season for us, and this is one of the cards that I made for my granddaughter, when she turned 4 last week. We have another 7 birthdays over the next 4 weeks!!! so busy, busy, busy ;o))


Anyway, today's card came about after seeing other Minion cards on Pinterest. I cut myself a basic egg shape by cutting off the bottom part of an oval.


Then I just made the other bits of the Minion's outfit up as I went along. For quite a while she didn't have any arms or hands lol, but I looked at what others had done, then cut the arms by hand and used tiny hearts for the hands.


I used a couple of circle punches for the mouth and then added some googly eyes. Then I drew in some eyelashes and hair with a fineliner.


I typed the sentiment on the computer then printed it on the laser printer and added some pink foil with my Minc machine.


The balloons are from a Paper Smooches die set and I added stickers for the sentiments, then I drew in the balloon strings with a silver glitter pen.


I embossed a piece of white card with a Marianne Designs stars embossing folder and then cut it out with a stitched rectangle die.


Then I added it all to a 7 x 5 card blank. Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!