Shabby Blogs

Monday 13 June 2016

Organic Blooms

Good morning all.  Hope you have had a lovely weekend.
We had early birthday celebrations for Lily who is 8 tomorrow and for Mum, who's birthday is today.  I won't say how old she is as she may shout at me - lol!

Happy birthday Mum xx


I made her this lovely card using the Organic Blooms set from Mama Elephant.  I love these big blowsy flowers.


The background was ink blended using memento inks and cut to fit behind the white panels.  I really like the effect of just a little colour showing through.


After I took these photographs I added a Mum sentiment under the Happy Birthday, just to personalise it a little.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!